Login Register






What's the last series you watched? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What's the last series you watched? #27
(01-07-2018, 01:06 PM)Elf Wrote: Watching space dandy currently

Oh! I haven't watched that in years! Definitely wasn't something I'd have watched without someone suggesting it to me, but it was kinda fun and crazy!

I just finished sin sekai yori. Holy crap I feel like I got ptsd. Loved that show.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What's the last series you watched? - by Kayo - 04-20-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Elf - 01-07-2018, 01:06 PM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Jiggly - 01-14-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Elf - 01-14-2018, 02:06 PM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Elf - 01-15-2018, 02:01 AM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Elf - 01-15-2018, 02:37 AM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Oni - 01-18-2018, 07:41 PM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Elf - 01-18-2018, 11:19 PM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Elf - 01-19-2018, 03:18 AM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Ecks - 01-19-2018, 04:13 AM
RE: What's the last series you watched? - by Elf - 01-25-2018, 07:44 PM