Login Register






Hey Guys! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hey Guys! #6
(04-11-2013, 07:49 PM)Shaun Wrote: Are you the Logic from Forum Junkies?

EDIT: Never mind, the guy on Forum Junkies was called Logicial.

Welcome to Creative Gaming, enjoy your stay.
I did join ForumJunkies, but didn't remain active for long, as I joined just as it went down the drain. But yeah, easy to get my name mixed up with Logicals.

Thanks for the welcome! Smile

(04-11-2013, 07:41 PM)Flashdrive Wrote: Welcome to the forum hope you have a good time.

Just a few things you should note:
Read the help docs to better inform you of site policies [link in my signature, or at the top of the page]
If you have any questions please send me a PM [you need 10 posts to do this]
If you need to find the staff you can find the staff page in my signature.

I hope you stay with us and remain active. Also nice work on those coding tutorial posts, I hope to see more from you.
(04-11-2013, 08:27 PM)Google Wrote: Welcome to the Future of CG! Good luck here.
(04-11-2013, 08:59 PM)Feat Wrote: Welcome to CreativeGaming. Be sure to read the rules, be HQ and enjoy your stay here on the site!
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome & advice, I will keep it in mind! Smile

Regards,

Logic.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hey Guys! - by Logic - 04-11-2013, 07:39 PM