Login Register






I hate Jimmy Fallon filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon #14
(01-11-2018, 03:11 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 08:19 AM)mothered Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 06:23 AM)Jiggly Wrote: James Corden is pretty funny.

When Craig Ferguson came to an end and James Corden took over with The Late Late Show, I didn't think much of him.

As time moved on, I believe he's significantly Improved- both with his presentation and humor.

That's interesting! I've only seen a few youtube clips of his work on that show. He used to host a sports trivia show (all very comical stuff) with some well known British sportsmen.

If you're referring to Craig Ferguson, I had no Idea he hosted a trivia show.

I remember watching the last episode of The Late Late Show, and Craig was somewhat emotional. It was his decision and not CBS nor the producer to call It quits. Although I'm not a fan of Jimmy Fallon, I found this to be quite funny.

[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I hate Jimmy Fallon - by --null-- - 10-28-2017, 12:26 AM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by mothered - 10-28-2017, 04:05 AM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by Meteorlol - 10-28-2017, 04:10 AM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by Drako - 10-29-2017, 03:37 AM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by Elf - 01-11-2018, 03:58 AM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by Defeat - 10-29-2017, 10:28 AM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by Oni - 10-29-2017, 11:16 AM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by mothered - 10-29-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by Defeat - 10-29-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by mothered - 10-29-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by pooterjuices - 01-09-2018, 06:09 AM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by Jiggly - 01-09-2018, 06:23 AM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by mothered - 01-09-2018, 08:19 AM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by Jiggly - 01-11-2018, 03:11 AM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by mothered - 01-11-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by Jiggly - 01-11-2018, 05:30 AM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by mothered - 01-11-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: I hate Jimmy Fallon - by Jiggly - 01-12-2018, 10:07 AM