Login Register






..jghjgh filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Game Into A Major Movie #9
(01-09-2018, 10:29 AM)Oni Wrote: The Witcher series would probably make for some amazing movies.

I was thinking that too! Though I've not played them that much and didn't wanna suggest it without having done so.

I can think of many games I'd like to see a movie about, but not that many that I'm convinced would make GREAT films.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
..jghjgh - by Jim Carroll - 01-08-2018, 10:30 PM
RE: Game Into A Major Movie - by Jiggly - 01-09-2018, 01:58 AM
RE: Game Into A Major Movie - by mothered - 01-09-2018, 10:17 AM
RE: Game Into A Major Movie - by Bish0pQ - 01-09-2018, 10:11 AM
RE: Game Into A Major Movie - by Oni - 01-09-2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Game Into A Major Movie - by FunkyG - 01-09-2018, 02:05 PM
RE: Game Into A Major Movie - by Elf - 01-09-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Game Into A Major Movie - by Bish0pQ - 01-09-2018, 02:48 PM
RE: Game Into A Major Movie - by Jiggly - 01-11-2018, 03:10 AM
RE: Game Into A Major Movie - by yung.kvzvn - 01-11-2018, 10:32 AM
RE: Game Into A Major Movie - by TopasOne - 01-11-2018, 04:39 PM
RE: Game Into A Major Movie - by headass - 01-15-2018, 03:44 AM