RE: 2018 Movies 01-10-2018, 05:34 AM
#10
(01-09-2018, 10:08 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I'm not really sure about movies, but I'm waiting for a new season of Prison Break which hopefully will be released somewhere in 2018. Deadpool 2 would also be very cool indeed, I didn't even know they were working on a second movie.
Deadpool 2 would be awesome to see! However, about Prison Break, I think that they pushed the series a little too far and it just got boring, to be honest. I was always happy that Breaking Bad was never pushed like Prison Break was, as Breaking Bad would not have been as good a television show if there were too many episodes. Vince Gilligan cared more about the art of the film over the money, which is why it is so good. He could have made more seasons and made way more money, but decided not to, as the series was in a good position to end.
A new Prison Break season just seems silly to me. That's just my opinion, though.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)