Login Register




Poll: Weed or LSD?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
puff puff pass
50.00%
1 50.00%
unicornZ
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



LSD thread filter_list
Author
Message
LSD thread #1
Yep, LSD!
Since my childhood I've always been interested in psychodelics and LSD is something I wanted to try out for a heck of a long time. I'm just very interested about how my brain is going to function on this substance.  

I am planning to drop acid for the first time in my life on Saturnday this week, until then I want to hear you experiences on this drug. Advices are very welcome... things like what to do and of course things from which it's better to stay away while high!

Drugs on! Cheers!  

...Anyway It pisses me off that a stoner cant enter the stoner section.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
LSD thread - by Sun0228 - 01-08-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: LSD thread - by zorrophreak - 01-11-2018, 02:20 AM
RE: LSD thread - by Elf - 01-11-2018, 02:56 AM
RE: LSD thread - by Sun0228 - 01-23-2018, 07:29 PM