Login Register






Post Here! filter_list
Author
Message
Post Here! #1
Firstly, as a proper introduction goes, I'll introduce myself.
Hi Smile I'm LaunchedFireFly and I'm an odd one. I like practically everything that is contains knowledge. I love to learn, but usually things that I want to pursue. Some of these things are foreign languages, I just started with this and I'm trying to learn Spanish, next is French, and then Italian. I am also interested in business but all I know about that is that you gotta work hard, like everything else that is worthwhile. I wanna learn about stocks, real estate, lots of buying and selling stuff. There's also mechanical stuff, it's so cool how machines work, I wanna know how that works. Also, I'm interested in psychology and how the human mind works. Same with computers, I wanna know how they work, as in programming and all that fun stuff (I know nothing about computers). In short, I wanna know everything about most concepts.
Aside from wanting to know stuff, I love to read and wish that I could do that all day instead of going to school. I haaaate wasting time, it pains me. I also love people because they are so cool and interesting, and I love talking to them.

Now, that's a little bit about me, comment some stuff about you, I'd love to know somethings about you guys!
(I really hope this made sense, I typed this late at night).

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Post Here! - by LaunchedFireFly - 01-05-2018, 10:59 AM
RE: Post Here! - by Pikami - 01-05-2018, 11:19 AM
RE: Post Here! - by mothered - 01-05-2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Post Here! - by ID3F4CTED - 01-05-2018, 02:26 PM
RE: Post Here! - by Blink - 01-05-2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Post Here! - by Hemantaryaa - 01-07-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Post Here! - by Ecks - 01-07-2018, 08:40 PM