Login Register






Do you mine? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Do you mine? #4
Well, there isn't a precise amount you'll be earning, it depends on the coin your mining and luck. I encountered bad months but also good months. But for this month, I think I'll earn well. Here's the amount I can get if everything stays smooth.

I earn around $70 - $80 a week, about $300 a month. I have a small iCafe here that has 6 units/computers and the total electric bill I get every month is around $150. It earns pretty well but there are other fees I have to pay for tuition, water bill, and more.

But this can change, it could go down and high. But let's just pray it'll stay this way for a couple of months.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Do you mine? - by thatdude - 12-26-2017, 01:31 AM
RE: Do you mine? - by Oni - 12-26-2017, 01:53 AM
RE: Do you mine? - by mothered - 12-26-2017, 03:28 AM
RE: Do you mine? - by thatdude - 12-26-2017, 03:35 AM
RE: Do you mine? - by mothered - 12-26-2017, 04:31 AM
RE: Do you mine? - by thatdude - 12-26-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: Do you mine? - by Oni - 12-28-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: Do you mine? - by cini - 12-31-2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Do you mine? - by FunkyG - 01-29-2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Do you mine? - by insidious - 12-31-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: Do you mine? - by naxx99 - 01-02-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Do you mine? - by Dr. Keter - 01-21-2018, 01:54 AM
RE: Do you mine? - by madvib3zzz - 02-08-2018, 09:58 AM