Login Register






Do you mine? filter_list
Author
Message
Do you mine? #1
I'd like to know if I'm the only miner here. If you mine, I'd like to know the specs of your miner, the coin/s you've been mining, and how long you've been mining.

I built a rig with 2x 1080ti (blower + dual fan) and currently, I am mining bitcoin gold (uses zcash miner) and it's been half a year since I started mining.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Do you mine? - by thatdude - 12-26-2017, 01:31 AM
RE: Do you mine? - by Oni - 12-26-2017, 01:53 AM
RE: Do you mine? - by mothered - 12-26-2017, 03:28 AM
RE: Do you mine? - by thatdude - 12-26-2017, 03:35 AM
RE: Do you mine? - by mothered - 12-26-2017, 04:31 AM
RE: Do you mine? - by thatdude - 12-26-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: Do you mine? - by Oni - 12-28-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: Do you mine? - by cini - 12-31-2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Do you mine? - by FunkyG - 01-29-2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Do you mine? - by insidious - 12-31-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: Do you mine? - by naxx99 - 01-02-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Do you mine? - by Dr. Keter - 01-21-2018, 01:54 AM
RE: Do you mine? - by madvib3zzz - 02-08-2018, 09:58 AM