Login Register






Affinity Designer 1.6.1.93 for 64-bit Windows Crack filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Affinity Designer 1.6.1.93 for 64-bit Windows Crack #8
(12-25-2017, 12:53 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 02:48 PM)Ender Wrote: I moved to Illustrator, but then moved back.
It's easier to get things done in Affinity, and it takes more time in Illustrator.

I haven't personally used Illustrator, but I continually view the results from the designers at my work and they're quite Impressive.

From your standpoint, In terms of the end result, what's the comparison between the two?

Illustrator has a bit more features, but it's annoying to use them ssometimes. Affinity gets out of your way an lets you do what you want.

The end results are usually the same. I've only made a single logo in Illustrator that I couldn't get right in Affinity, most are replicatable.


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Affinity Designer 1.6.1.93 for 64-bit Windows Crack - by Blink - 12-25-2017, 08:11 AM