Login Register






Bridgman Art Books filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bridgman Art Books #8
(12-23-2017, 05:00 AM)Mom Wrote: Tomorrow's my last day of work for a while, so I'll hopefully have a library posted after that with either Calibre or some other thing I can find because I have loads more books. Hell, even if all your friend wants is Bridgman, I have more from the man.

Wonderful, greatly appreciated.

My friend Is Into all types of books, so anything will certainly be of Interest to him.
Thanks again.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Bridgman Art Books - by Mom - 12-19-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by mothered - 12-19-2017, 09:34 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by Mom - 12-22-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by mothered - 12-23-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by Mom - 12-23-2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by mothered - 12-23-2017, 05:09 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by Ecks - 12-22-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by Mom - 12-22-2017, 08:59 PM