Login Register






Bridgman Art Books filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bridgman Art Books #7
(12-23-2017, 03:44 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 07:59 PM)Mom Wrote: Bridgman is easily one of the most commended artists when it comes to loyalty of the human form.

My friend described him In a similar fashion.

I'm thinking of forwarding these to him however this particular friend Is extremely computer Illiterate. He'd probably struggle to locate the power button on the PC. He absolutely loves reading and Is a very sweet guy, so I'll give him a 30 minute crash course In computing.

Tomorrow's my last day of work for a while, so I'll hopefully have a library posted after that with either Calibre or some other thing I can find because I have loads more books. Hell, even if all your friend wants is Bridgman, I have more from the man.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2017, 05:00 AM by Mom.)
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Mom's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Bridgman Art Books - by Mom - 12-19-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by mothered - 12-19-2017, 09:34 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by Mom - 12-22-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by mothered - 12-23-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by Mom - 12-23-2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by mothered - 12-23-2017, 05:09 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by Ecks - 12-22-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by Mom - 12-22-2017, 08:59 PM