Login Register






Bridgman Art Books filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bridgman Art Books #5
(12-22-2017, 08:42 PM)Ecks Wrote: As for hosting your collection you can use pretty much any cloud hosting site, even google(just change the meta data on any books they delete and re-upload). I do however suggest looking into Calibre and following their directions for setting your collection up as a library, which you can access on most devices.

Jesus Christ, this looks like a dream. Assuming it can do everything I want it to do, I can for sure ditch the idea of using mega.nz. Thanks a lot. I'll hopefully be updating the OP until it's basically just a PDF library of more than just two art books.
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Bridgman Art Books - by Mom - 12-19-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by mothered - 12-19-2017, 09:34 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by Mom - 12-22-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by mothered - 12-23-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by Mom - 12-23-2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by mothered - 12-23-2017, 05:09 AM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by Ecks - 12-22-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Bridgman Art Books - by Mom - 12-22-2017, 08:59 PM