Login Register






How to recover (PreyProject) six digit code ? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to recover (PreyProject) six digit code ? #11
(12-19-2017, 09:15 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 04:51 AM)Trik3r Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 09:10 PM)mothered Wrote: In the event you lose access to your online account(s), It's also good practice to keep a backup locally, for example on a USB stick or external HDD.

Yeah!!! i strongly agree with you on that ...

I neglected to mention that It's good practice to keep multiple backups of the same type.

In all my years of computing (20+), I've had around 7 or 8 HDDs fail- one as recent as a few weeks ago. Luckily I have 4 external backups. I can't see the lot failing In one hit.

this is true 100% only a true data junkie know this ... lol!!! i don't want to get off topic here but what HDD where they ???
I use Seagate for my HDD's but according to blackblade Hitachi is the best ...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT50FI8HF1eN-BmbBePtw2...OYRiEjj8iA]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: How to recover (PreyProject) six digit code ? - by Trik3r - 12-20-2017, 08:07 PM