Login Register




Poll: Which do you use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MAL
60.00%
6 60.00%
Kitsu
30.00%
3 30.00%
Other
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Otaku MAL vs Kitsu vs whatever else you use filter_list
Author
Message
RE: MAL vs Kitsu vs whatever else you use #12
I've used MAL for years now, way before Kitsu was probably even conceptualized as an idea - I tried Kitsu out, but I used it when it was still relatively new, and I just couldn't get used to it, so I ended up just going back to MAL. Funny thing, the same exact thing happened with hummingbird...

Nowadays, I can't even be bothered to even update my MAL, considering I can count on one hand the number of shows I've watched this year.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
MAL vs Kitsu vs whatever else you use - by Blink - 12-18-2017, 08:17 AM
RE: MAL vs Kitsu vs whatever else you use - by MiS - 12-20-2017, 12:19 PM