Login Register






New introduction. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: New introduction. #2
Welcome man! I see that @mothered was reading this as I was, so I will let him say what he has to say about the rules. I'm glad that you finally decided to join. I did the same for a few months instead of a few years, and I don't regret that I joined, it's so much fun man!
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

Reply





Messages In This Thread
New introduction. - by Guzzie - 12-19-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: New introduction. - by Synthx - 12-19-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: New introduction. - by Guzzie - 12-19-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: New introduction. - by Synthx - 12-19-2017, 03:03 PM
RE: New introduction. - by Guzzie - 12-19-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: New introduction. - by Synthx - 12-19-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: New introduction. - by Psi - 12-19-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: New introduction. - by mothered - 12-19-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: New introduction. - by Elf - 12-19-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: New introduction. - by Mr.Kurd - 12-19-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: New introduction. - by Jiggly - 12-19-2017, 11:55 PM
RE: New introduction. - by korv1337 - 12-20-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: New introduction. - by Guzzie - 01-02-2018, 02:44 PM