Login Register




Poll: Which do you use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MAL
60.00%
6 60.00%
Kitsu
30.00%
3 30.00%
Other
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Otaku MAL vs Kitsu vs whatever else you use filter_list
Author
Message
RE: MAL vs Kitsu vs whatever else you use #3
(12-18-2017, 11:56 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I only use kitsu.io as I used hummingbird.me (aka what it was, before) - kinda gutted. Still use kitsu.io. However, my kitsu is still kinda out of date. Main reason is due to lack of being able to remember Japanese (written in roman letting) naming of shows (having known the roman written version of Japanese - not English- titles - so now some show names are lost on my records until I run into them again)

By roman numeral do you mean kanji?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
MAL vs Kitsu vs whatever else you use - by Blink - 12-18-2017, 08:17 AM
RE: MAL vs Kitsu vs whatever else you use - by Kuem - 12-18-2017, 12:15 PM