Login Register




Poll: Which do you use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MAL
60.00%
6 60.00%
Kitsu
30.00%
3 30.00%
Other
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Otaku MAL vs Kitsu vs whatever else you use filter_list
Author
Message
MAL vs Kitsu vs whatever else you use #1
I need something to keep track of all the stuff I've watched, which do you prefer?

MAL is an obvious option, but now everyone seems to be using Kitsu, which is also more developer friendly. (I don't know why I would need this though, maybe I can make an app for it to run on calculators with GlobalCalcNet...)
The Kitsu site also looks nicer, and doesn't have ads or big signs asking for donations (hey Wikipedia, I donated already, now shut up)

MAL has a huge userbase, which means that ratings would be more accurate, so it should be better for finding new things to watch.

What do you use, and why?


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
MAL vs Kitsu vs whatever else you use - by Blink - 12-18-2017, 08:17 AM