Login Register






Hello all filter_list
Author
Message
Hello all #1
Hi everyone, I'm new on here I came from LF but they went downhill really fast so here I am. I'm interested in learning more about SE'ing (I have SE'd some things but not much) and coding (c++). I'm also somewhat experienced with account cracking but I feel like I can learn a lot on here. I like gaming and anime (like most people on here probably) and looking forwards to becoming part of the community.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hello all - by l33t - 12-17-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Hello all - by mothered - 12-18-2017, 04:43 AM
RE: Hello all - by Mom - 12-18-2017, 05:22 PM
RE: Hello all - by Elf - 12-18-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: Hello all - by Ecks - 12-18-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: Hello all - by Oni - 12-18-2017, 11:34 PM
RE: Hello all - by l33t - 12-19-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Hello all - by Mom - 12-21-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Hello all - by Guzzie - 12-19-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Hello all - by korv1337 - 12-20-2017, 12:41 AM
RE: Hello all - by Zedinite - 12-21-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Hello all - by Jiggly - 12-21-2017, 01:06 PM
RE: Hello all - by l33t - 12-21-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: Hello all - by Jiggly - 12-22-2017, 12:42 AM