Login Register






lol filter_list
Author
Message
RE: lol #4
(12-15-2017, 07:12 AM)kingxcfw Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 07:11 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: I have written a multitude of programming, engineering, and otherwise software tutorials on this forum. I maintain a list of them at https://goo.gl/8hvoog (URL shortener used to track clicks). I also have a link to the page in my signature. Enjoy

thank you are they for level 6 roblox exploit

What you write is up to you. C and C++ are very powerful programming languages, you are only bound by your own skill level. If what you need to do isn't possible with C or C++ you can also use
Code:
__asm__(const_expr)

reference: https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.2.2...d-Asm.html

[+] 1 user Likes phyrrus9's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
lol - by kingxcfw - 12-15-2017, 06:52 AM
RE: lol - by phyrrus9 - 12-15-2017, 07:11 AM
RE: lol - by kingxcfw - 12-15-2017, 07:12 AM
RE: lol - by phyrrus9 - 12-15-2017, 07:14 AM
RE: lol - by kingxcfw - 12-15-2017, 07:16 AM
RE: lol - by phyrrus9 - 12-15-2017, 07:18 AM