RE: Pomf.sinister.ly - Reliable Filehosting 12-11-2017, 03:06 AM
#66
(12-11-2017, 02:04 AM)Oni Wrote:(12-11-2017, 01:37 AM)Vespei Wrote:(12-10-2017, 11:37 PM)Oni Wrote: After a pretty decent downtime both the Chan/Pomf will be back online shortly.
They both went down at the same time. Quite odd.
Normally I'm not this transparent, but the services cost extra money and time. I've been busy IRL and staff was discussing whether or not to keep the services online. We waited a bit of time to pay the bills while it was being discussed. Ultimately I decided that we will keep them up, although that depends how much they are utilized in the future. Implications such as inactivity on the Chan or AV's blocking the Pomf were a couple of reasons we had the discussion.
I'm not sure about activity on the pomf, but its always been a pretty useful service. The Discord and actual forum are so active that the chan becomes more of a novelty than an actual service of use. In the future if you look to downsize the other services of the site, I think the chan is probably one of the less used services.
You see the actual stats so use your judgement.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)