RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. 12-07-2017, 09:39 PM
#6
(12-07-2017, 07:32 PM)Jim Carroll Wrote: I'll check out 123Movies later today, as I usually watch a movie with my girlfriend before we go to sleep. I currently use https://solarmoviez.ru/, but I shall move onto 123Movies if it turns out to be better for us both. Thank-you, Poseidon7.
Good to know man. 123Movies is the best Movie/Tv show streaming website out there. When a new movie comes out they will be the first ones to have it on their site the layout is awesome and you can watch any Netflix or TV show you want to Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, even the Simpsons lol. They have the latest movies from Hollywood to Bollywood. I checked out Solarmovies it is also a good site but my friend you are missing out.
And do let me know what you think of 123Movies
.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)