RE: Nintendo Franchise 12-07-2017, 08:06 PM
#2
Pokemon for sure. My reason for Pokemon is because I always used to collect the cards with my friends when I was a kid, and I've played a majority of the Pokemon games that have been released for Nintendo consoles/systems. I even played PokeMMO on the computer for a couple of years before my account unfortunately got suspended for trading in-game items and Pokemon.
If someone was to hand me another Nintendo with a Pokemon game, I would have no problem sitting down for hours on end playing it. Actually thinking of contacting the PokeMMO Staff team and seeing if they would consider revoking my account suspension. I miss it.
If someone was to hand me another Nintendo with a Pokemon game, I would have no problem sitting down for hours on end playing it. Actually thinking of contacting the PokeMMO Staff team and seeing if they would consider revoking my account suspension. I miss it.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)