RE: Shunji Iwai's 'Fireworks' Film Ranks #2, Earns 70 Million Yuan in China 12-07-2017, 04:01 AM
#5
(12-07-2017, 03:27 AM)Ender Wrote:(12-07-2017, 03:25 AM)Jiggly Wrote:(12-07-2017, 03:19 AM)Ender Wrote: Looks neat, I'm gonna watch it.
Nice to see something other than the current flat-ish style without much shading/lighting.
I know right? I'm always drawn to these really gorgeous art styles. It really can make or break it for me sometimes.
I've avoided watching some shows for a while (eventually I watched them though), for no reason other than the art style.
Yeah. I've done the same. Mostly with ones that someone else has really wanted to watch with me or they heavily recommended it. Meanwhile, there's several shows I wanna watch but I agreed to wait to watch them with Oni. But, he's not much of a TV person so it literally takes months for him to be in the mood to watch them. *cries at the void of anime in her life*
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)