Login Register






New Cryptocurrency | DONT MISS | 1 DAY LEFT!!! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: New Cryptocurrency | DONT MISS | 1 DAY LEFT!!! #17
(10-19-2017, 09:11 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 08:16 AM)iFeaR Wrote: Yes, I'll let you know, but maybe i dont have time then coz I am living in my Jacht then xD

Might that yacht be called the SS Minnow?

(10-19-2017, 12:33 PM)tvojaMama Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 09:51 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 09:49 PM)zorrophreak Wrote: Interesting concept. Going to check it out, but don't see much potential compared to something like BTC or ETH. You never know though.


Uh oh

This isn't something I'd advise you doing. Some basic research turned up that just about everyone considers this a scam. The couple people I've talked to about it in the last few minutes all say they've heard of it, know its a scam, and think it's one of those things where they get a bunch of people to buy in at low costs to drive its worth up, and then they sell off. Fucking everyone who bought in, because now it's worthless again.

pump n' dump

(10-19-2017, 12:34 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 12:33 PM)tvojaMama Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 09:51 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote: This isn't something I'd advise you doing. Some basic research turned up that just about everyone considers this a scam. The couple people I've talked to about it in the last few minutes all say they've heard of it, know its a scam, and think it's one of those things where they get a bunch of people to buy in at low costs to drive its worth up, and then they sell off. Fucking everyone who bought in, because now it's worthless again.

pump n' dump

That's exactly what my wife called it.

(10-19-2017, 01:47 PM)mothered Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 09:11 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 08:16 AM)iFeaR Wrote: Yes, I'll let you know, but maybe i dont have time then coz I am living in my Jacht then xD

Might that yacht be called the SS Minnow?

I believe It Is and the professor actually built a Router, hence the OP's capacity to connect to the net and generate all posts.

On a serious note, I shall await further feedback.

Electroneum scam?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/
It's at $0.10 already lol, I x10 my money and soon it'll be $1

Thanks again for calling me a scammer! Smile

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: New Cryptocurrency | DONT MISS | 1 DAY LEFT!!! - by iFeaR - 12-04-2017, 08:05 PM