Login Register






Half a decade filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Half a decade #3
(12-03-2017, 09:41 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 08:20 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: Interesting to think though that some of our users are 10-15, so I've spent half (or a third) of their life here on SL.

And I know at least one user who's 3-5 times their age.
Spoiler:
Take an educated guess.


(12-03-2017, 08:20 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: I've spent half a decade with SL, it's been a rough 5 years, but I don't regret it.

It's always a pleasure Interacting with you. Hope you stick around for another 5 years.
Congrats.

I'll be here as long as there's a place for me, hopefully a very long time.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Half a decade - by phyrrus9 - 12-03-2017, 08:20 AM
RE: Half a decade - by mothered - 12-03-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Half a decade - by phyrrus9 - 12-03-2017, 09:45 AM
RE: Half a decade - by Oni - 12-03-2017, 09:46 AM
RE: Half a decade - by phyrrus9 - 12-03-2017, 09:50 AM
RE: Half a decade - by Oni - 12-06-2017, 03:08 AM
RE: Half a decade - by mothered - 12-06-2017, 04:20 AM
RE: Half a decade - by phyrrus9 - 12-06-2017, 04:32 AM
RE: Half a decade - by mothered - 12-06-2017, 04:47 AM
RE: Half a decade - by Blink - 12-06-2017, 05:41 AM
RE: Half a decade - by phyrrus9 - 12-06-2017, 05:44 AM
RE: Half a decade - by Blink - 12-06-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: Half a decade - by Jiggly - 12-07-2017, 02:53 AM
RE: Half a decade - by sinn - 12-07-2017, 03:09 AM