RE: CYFA - Creating Your First Assembler - Getting Help 12-01-2017, 10:59 PM
#4
"Relax, the code is correct. This actually comes down to why we did it this way. We're using a shared library to handle the conversion. This makes our code more platform independent. If we had used macros, then the code would only work for the exact system it was compiled on, but if we use a shared library, it will work on any system that has that library. This means that every system could have a different version of the library, and would always correlate to the endianness of the system it's being run on. We need to link that library. Go ahead and go to the build options and select as."
This is the most smooth, relaxing paragraph I have ever seen written about C code. I have no idea why it has that effect, it sends chills down my spine.
That was a lot of code, looking forward to the next part!
This is the most smooth, relaxing paragraph I have ever seen written about C code. I have no idea why it has that effect, it sends chills down my spine.
That was a lot of code, looking forward to the next part!











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)