RE: BTC Price Reaches $10,000! 12-01-2017, 06:55 PM
#19
(11-30-2017, 02:50 AM)Slacker Wrote:(11-30-2017, 02:35 AM)FreightTrain Wrote: I see so many people hyping up these random crytocurrencies, but I've made my money investing in stocks for those companies that are producing different cryptos. Most are under $.50/share, and I've seen 100%+ gains on basically every one I've invested in. Granted I'm not seeing these short-term nontaxed gains like many of you are, but I just use my IRA to buy and sell. The rate I'm going, I'll be able to retire in like 5 years comfortably. lol.
Mine are short term and long term
Not only do I gain profits off my educated investments, bit I also gain an addition 15% profits from exchanging.
I also have stocks in Kodak, us steel, Ford and poloroid (all handed down to me and my brother from Grand parents) so it's pure profit for us. I wish I had the funds to purchase apple stock when it plummeted due to it's rapid bounce back (new peak if I'm not mistaken)
Very nice. Personally I wouldn't invest too much in American auto companies (coming from a UAW family), but aside from that all of those seem solid. I still kick myself for selling my stock in Tesla 2-3 years ago. Live and learn though.
I'm curious at the %15 in exchange profits. Is it currency exchange or something else?
Not sure if you use Coinbase (I used to, but moved platforms), but they have a referral program right now where I believe for every $100 someone spends on btc, you both get an additional $10 btc each. I posted my link to my FB, answered some questions for people, and ended up with ~$150 extra btc within a day or so. With the bitcoin hype and the holidays coming around, you (and everyone else here) might want to look into it.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)