RE: Hashgraph 12-01-2017, 08:44 AM
#3
(11-17-2017, 05:26 PM)PHaRTnONu Wrote: So im reading the white paper on hashgraph and i fell in love with thier concepts I'm wondering what I would have to start learning to build a coin off that type of network (not off of There network but a independent one.)
Envisioning a coin with ascii resistance to avoid corporations from assuming controll of the network, something that solves scalability for world wide adoption make it seem ideal in the sense of where bitcoin has be stuck at (mass adoption and scalability) maby implementing a metronome style in it would prove fruitful in the future and should be implemented before incepeption too.
Thoght and sugestion welcome please I would like to start reading and learning what I need to start on asap
I'm not anywhere near a coding expert but I can code....
(12-01-2017, 05:49 AM)Ender Wrote: I haven't heard about hashgraph yet, I'll check it out.
What the heck is 'ascii resistance' though? ASCII is a character encoding, but I'm not sure what ASCII resistance is though.
I also have no idea what you mean by 'metronome style'.
You should learn about cryptography, specifically hashing, asymmetrical encryption, and signature verification.
EDIT: You should also learn some networking
I too would like to know what you're talking about. Could this be hash maps?



























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)