RE: Invite for Pirate Bay 11-29-2017, 01:22 AM
#14
(11-29-2017, 12:44 AM)Anime! Wrote:(11-28-2017, 11:27 PM)Vespei Wrote:(11-28-2017, 11:26 PM)Anime! Wrote: just use dream like everyone else and GET YOUR PACK SON
Dream went down for 2 days and came back up with no notice. its a honeypot.
A DNM going down for 2 days = honeypot??? Typically thats not how things work. A Honeypot for who? Law enforcement? Since when has law enforcement turned a DNM into a honeypot? Think about the most recent ones, Alphabay, Hansa, etc, all seized by law enforcement and taken offline. When LE seizes a market they don't turn it into a sting operation to target the thousands of drug users on the site... that would be a dumb waste of time, money, and resources.
I think you're just paranoid my friend. I just finalized an order last week and had 2 shipped out yesterday. One of the vendors had the same PGP key so that doesn't indicate honeypot to me... I'll let you know if LE comes knocking on my door tho lol.
Alright.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)