RE: Jailbreaking is dying 11-28-2017, 06:20 AM
#29
I agree, when first iPhones/iPads were in circulation they lacked features and customization.
Which led to people wanting to jailbreak their devices (I was there as well). Especially that it was pretty easy to do.
As iOS developed, it was adopting best features from cydia in parallel it got more secure as well.
So there is no real need for 3rd party apps and tweaks anymore. Repos are dying. Jailbreak is difficult.
It all comes to a logical unwrapping of events...
Which led to people wanting to jailbreak their devices (I was there as well). Especially that it was pretty easy to do.
As iOS developed, it was adopting best features from cydia in parallel it got more secure as well.
So there is no real need for 3rd party apps and tweaks anymore. Repos are dying. Jailbreak is difficult.
It all comes to a logical unwrapping of events...


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)