RE: Invite for Pirate Bay 11-27-2017, 04:39 AM
#5
(11-27-2017, 04:16 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:(11-27-2017, 04:07 AM)mothered Wrote: If I had one, you'd have It.
Personally, new members/post count Is Immaterial to me. If I joined another board, I'd be In the same position as you- starting with a single post count, but In no way does that define me as a user.
You've asked politely, well within reason, In compliance with forum rules and that's all that counts (to me). And upgrading to Bronze via a payment gateway, Is an Indicator of some degree of dedication on this board.
EDIT: Info added
I wasn't speaking of post count, just for the fact that we don't know who you are yet. Mothered, if you were to join SL today, I'd have no idea you're the cool guy that you are until I've had a chance to interact with you.
I understand your point/point of view. I've come across a lot of members on various boards who've simply registered to get what they want, and they've never been seen again.
Don't get me wrong here, my post was not directed to your reply, but more so with "new members" (as I've stated In my post above). I base each one on their merit for the said reasons In my previous post. Until proven otherwise (or If there's a strong Indicator at the time of Inconsistent behavior) , I believe every new member should be given a chance.
And thank you for your kind words. Ditto.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)