Login Register




Poll: Experiences with WinXP
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
My computer is on WinXP <3 I love it
20.00%
1 20.00%
Good
60.00%
3 60.00%
Bad
20.00%
1 20.00%
Would never use again, I hate it
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Experiences with Windows XP? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? #24
(11-26-2017, 03:44 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 02:39 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 02:28 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Windows 10

"Then",  as In back In the days of when Windows XP was released.

Oh I still used it. Had no choice.

There was Windows ME (Millennium) which was probably one of the worst OSes I've experienced pertaining to the Windows platform. I'd rather be running the 16 Bit Windows 3.1- and that's literally speaking.

Windows 2000 wasn't too bad (It had It's moments of Instability), so I see your point of having no choice.
I most certainly agree.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Experiences with Windows XP? - by xlz0CPP - 11-24-2017, 05:51 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by mothered - 11-24-2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by xlz0CPP - 11-24-2017, 07:24 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by mothered - 11-24-2017, 09:52 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by xlz0CPP - 11-24-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by mothered - 11-25-2017, 03:50 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by xlz0CPP - 11-25-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by Jiggly - 11-24-2017, 01:02 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by xlz0CPP - 11-24-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by jemf1982 - 11-24-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by mothered - 11-24-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by Jiggly - 11-24-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by jemf1982 - 11-24-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by jemf1982 - 11-24-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by Jiggly - 11-25-2017, 12:08 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by Skullmeat - 11-25-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by mothered - 11-26-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by Skullmeat - 11-26-2017, 02:28 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by mothered - 11-26-2017, 02:39 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by xlz0CPP - 11-26-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by Skullmeat - 11-26-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by mothered - 11-26-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by Skullmeat - 11-26-2017, 05:04 AM