RE: A Possible alternate reality game? 11-25-2017, 08:03 AM
#8
The game looks *a lot* like SUPERHOT (which is best VR game ever)
The minimal low-poly look, and the white objects in the video.... Looks like someone tried to make SUPERHOT V2
I might go all in with this later if I have time (along with some other factors that need to be met)
EDIT: The release date converts to the following in unicode: "Hå·", and the following in ASCII: "H34R7"
EDIT 2: The 'available' binary looks similar, I'll check that out next
EDIT 3: Yup, same thing
EDIT 4: I wonder what's with the unicode block chars
EDIT 5: Fuck, I don't have Windows, and that's all that can use it
EDIT 6: Ok http://steamcommunity.com/app/679240/dis...081259406/
EDIT 7: OK #2 http://steamcommunity.com/app/679240/discussions/6/
EDIT 8: Something about morse code? I'll see later, gtg rn
EDIT 9: All the blocky things are different
This is neat: http://steamcommunity.com/app/679240/dis...709087033/
The minimal low-poly look, and the white objects in the video.... Looks like someone tried to make SUPERHOT V2
I might go all in with this later if I have time (along with some other factors that need to be met)
EDIT: The release date converts to the following in unicode: "Hå·", and the following in ASCII: "H34R7"
EDIT 2: The 'available' binary looks similar, I'll check that out next
EDIT 3: Yup, same thing
EDIT 4: I wonder what's with the unicode block chars
EDIT 5: Fuck, I don't have Windows, and that's all that can use it
EDIT 6: Ok http://steamcommunity.com/app/679240/dis...081259406/
EDIT 7: OK #2 http://steamcommunity.com/app/679240/discussions/6/
EDIT 8: Something about morse code? I'll see later, gtg rn
EDIT 9: All the blocky things are different
Code:
ââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ
âââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ
ââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââThis is neat: http://steamcommunity.com/app/679240/dis...709087033/
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2017, 09:28 AM by Blink.)











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)