Login Register




Poll: Experiences with WinXP
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
My computer is on WinXP <3 I love it
20.00%
1 20.00%
Good
60.00%
3 60.00%
Bad
20.00%
1 20.00%
Would never use again, I hate it
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Experiences with Windows XP? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? #3
(11-24-2017, 06:11 AM)mothered Wrote: For It's time, It was an excellent OS- pertaining to both It's overall stability and functionality.

I really enjoyed customizing It (Inclusive of an unattended setup) by removing features, components etc that were not to my liking. I also Implemented a WPI (Windows Post Install) by adding software that users can opt to Install during the format process.

If you want the 64 bit architecture of Windows XP Pro SP2, let me know and I shall provide you with a direct link (product key Included).

The laptop's processor doesn't support 64bit operations, otherwise I already would've had it installed.

I enjoy Windows 7 the most, to be honest, but I caved / conformed and on my newer laptop's I installed Windows 10.

The thing that excites me the most about XP is the exploitability. 70-80% (Completely made-up number, no facts to prove it) of Windows exploits can be used on Windows XP. It's just fun to bootup a VM and fuck shit up.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Experiences with Windows XP? - by xlz0CPP - 11-24-2017, 05:51 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by mothered - 11-24-2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by xlz0CPP - 11-24-2017, 07:24 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by mothered - 11-24-2017, 09:52 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by xlz0CPP - 11-24-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by mothered - 11-25-2017, 03:50 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by xlz0CPP - 11-25-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by Jiggly - 11-24-2017, 01:02 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by xlz0CPP - 11-24-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by jemf1982 - 11-24-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by mothered - 11-24-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by Jiggly - 11-24-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by jemf1982 - 11-24-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by jemf1982 - 11-24-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by Jiggly - 11-25-2017, 12:08 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by Skullmeat - 11-25-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by mothered - 11-26-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by Skullmeat - 11-26-2017, 02:28 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by mothered - 11-26-2017, 02:39 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by xlz0CPP - 11-26-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by Skullmeat - 11-26-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by mothered - 11-26-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Experiences with Windows XP? - by Skullmeat - 11-26-2017, 05:04 AM