RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep 11-20-2017, 08:06 AM
#22
(11-20-2017, 02:00 AM)Anime! Wrote: I love fentynal is the shit I used to puke my ass off that shit GANG
Nausea is a symptom of an overdose. Remember, fentanyl hits MOR, so yes it will get you a very euphoric high but it can kill you a lot quicker than you think. I brushed up against a fentanyl patch on the ambulance and I couldn't get the narcan fast enough, my partner had to handle 2 patients at that point. I totally understand the desire to get the strongest stuff but at a certain point it's just not worth it. Go get yourself an oxymorphone prescription. It exclusively hits MOR, it lasts a long time, and if you snort it it's stronger and has a faster onset without losing any effect duration. Most of all it's safer. Pharma grade fentanyl is about 100x stronger than morphine but street fentanyl can vary between 80x and 10,000x. I can help you go through the steps to get oxymorphone without getting a drug seeking behavior label, purely so you get off the really dangerous stuff.



























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)