RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep 11-17-2017, 11:26 PM
#5
Wasn't a huge fan, but he definitely had some songs I enjoyed.
From what's been found both by police and the community is that he was sold pressed Xanax (laced with Fentanyl) by a woman whom he has had ties to. I won't put her name here but you can easily find it. Supposedly she knowingly sold him the Xanax and was aware of what would happen.
From what's been found both by police and the community is that he was sold pressed Xanax (laced with Fentanyl) by a woman whom he has had ties to. I won't put her name here but you can easily find it. Supposedly she knowingly sold him the Xanax and was aware of what would happen.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)