RE: Sinister.ly Newspaper 11-17-2017, 11:05 PM
#21
- On what day and time should the newspaper be released?
I don't really care, should be a set day and set schedule
- What topics do you want to see in the newspaper?
I don't want any specific topics really, what would be nice is a collection of the best posts from that week.
- Is anyone interested in helping me with this? PM/DM
No time
- What should the newspaper look like (A SL thread, a feed, a webpage...)
Maybe a webpage or something i don't really know
I don't really care, should be a set day and set schedule
- What topics do you want to see in the newspaper?
I don't want any specific topics really, what would be nice is a collection of the best posts from that week.
- Is anyone interested in helping me with this? PM/DM
No time
- What should the newspaper look like (A SL thread, a feed, a webpage...)
Maybe a webpage or something i don't really know










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)