RE: Guys rate this personal site 11-12-2017, 06:11 AM
#26
(11-11-2017, 11:25 AM)Cronus Wrote: Thanks for the comment Bro, I think leaving this design as it is, lags are possible because of the free hosting. Do you know where to find a free domain and hosting? I will be grateful to you
Ahaha, free domains arn't worth it bro, you're better off paying 80-90c for one at Name Cheap or GoDaddy (that's a domain not hosting :0 hmm), and I know what people say about it bla bla bla they're annoying and they can get you into a lot of trouble but in reality, i'v used NameCheap's hosting for ages now and they have a really good shared hosting deal for $15 (first year) / annually, (not advertising) just saying its a good deal and that's what I would recommend to get out of that shitty 000webhost. I would only recommend NameCheap if you're only hosting that kind of site, not anything like an EK or botnet ahah, but you can always use ioncube



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)