Login Register






Where was Ender? (fml) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Where was Ender? (fml) #2
(11-09-2017, 07:45 AM)Ender Wrote: There were reasons why I was gone earlier, including school, getting 3 hours of sleep because of school, and other things I don't feel like talking about.
Last week (and a half or a bit more), it was because I came up with the stupid idea to rearrange my keys alphabetically to force me to touch type.  And I may have lost a lot of weight (like 20 pounds) that I needed, since I was already underweight...  On top of that, I lost all motivation for everything and life kinda sucks, but it's ok...
Did I mention I got sick for 10 days?

Anyway, not sure if I'll be back now, but I hope I will be, and I'll try to get around to writing the next post in the Brainfuck series.

PS: Anyone know why I'm shaking and breathing weird?

Sounds like you might need to pay a visit to Dr. phyrrus9

[+] 2 users Like phyrrus9's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Where was Ender? (fml) - by Blink - 11-09-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: Where was Ender? (fml) - by phyrrus9 - 11-09-2017, 07:48 AM
RE: Where was Ender? (fml) - by Blink - 11-09-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: Where was Ender? (fml) - by mothered - 11-09-2017, 08:24 AM
RE: Where was Ender? (fml) - by Blink - 11-09-2017, 08:26 AM
RE: Where was Ender? (fml) - by mothered - 11-09-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Where was Ender? (fml) - by Blink - 11-09-2017, 08:44 AM