Login Register






Leak Biitcoin Ransomware & Bitcoin Stealer filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Biitcoin Ransomware & Bitcoin Stealer #2
(09-27-2017, 11:19 PM)Shadow.walker Wrote: Can You give me the Download link for the official Rat(UnCracked)?

(10-16-2017, 04:57 AM)S3xySmurf Wrote: Found these two sourcecodes, thought I'd share only the source codes, no binaries.

Language: C#

Bitcoin Stealer Features: Adds to startup, multiple start methods & replaces the Bitcoin address in the clipboard with one in the vanityaddressess.txt.

Bitcoin Ransomware (Blackmailer): Adds to startup, multiple start methods & encrypts specific file type based on the list in the source, uses AES to encrypt the files using System.Security.Cryptography.

They are both good sources to learn from and they do work but I wouldn't use these irl situation not much protection etc, I think I'm gonna mess around with the Bitcoin Stealer and see what I can come up with.

Bitcoin Ransomware - virustotal
Bitcoin Stealer - virustotal

Hey the links don't work for me, would you mind uploading it on another host?
thanks

[+] 1 user Likes Dooms_Day's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Biitcoin Ransomware & Bitcoin Stealer - by Dooms_Day - 11-08-2017, 02:43 PM