RE: Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back - just why? 11-06-2017, 09:18 PM
#5
(11-06-2017, 08:28 PM)Ecks Wrote: Just look at at games like Zombies ate my neighbors, now there is a game I would love to see brought back.
I'd buy that if it was released by a semi-decent company or Konami put some thought into a title - that was my go-to co-op SNES game, still is occasionally when people pop over... issue with modern remakes is that as this new Bubsy is showing (and like some others recently)that they're just taking it for a nostalgia factor over anything,
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2017, 09:19 PM by BurritoBeans.
Edit Reason: wording
)
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)