Login Register






Star Wars: The Last Jedi? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? #3
It now makes sense why the Star Wars series have been playing In my locality as of late.

Around 10 years ago, over a span of a couple of weeks, I actually watched the lot at a friend's house. I must say, I enjoyed each and every one.
Given I don't watch TV nowadays, this won't be on my agenda. That said, the trailer seems pretty enticing.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Star Wars: The Last Jedi? - by Oni - 11-05-2017, 06:30 PM
RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? - by zorrophreak - 11-05-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? - by mothered - 11-06-2017, 06:25 AM
RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? - by Drako - 11-06-2017, 04:44 PM
RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? - by Jiggly - 11-06-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? - by Oni - 11-06-2017, 06:34 PM
RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? - by Saikou - 11-06-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? - by Synthx - 11-06-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? - by Oni - 11-06-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? - by Drako - 11-06-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? - by BurritoBeans - 11-06-2017, 09:30 PM
RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? - by Oni - 11-06-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? - by Jiggly - 11-07-2017, 02:52 AM