Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Coinbase Script Code fo Biginners! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Coinbase Script Code fo Biginners! #2
Comment on exactly what I am looking at? Also you might want to attach a VirusTotal.

It looks like something based around the Coinbase Website so I'm assuming it is something like a phishing script.

I'll experiment later, but if you could comment on what this is or how to use it'd be helpful.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Coinbase Script Code fo Biginners! - by TOTORINA - 11-05-2017, 08:57 PM
RE: Coinbase Script Code fo Biginners! - by zorrophreak - 11-05-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: Coinbase Script Code fo Biginners! - by Drako - 11-27-2017, 11:02 PM