Login Register






DELL BIOS PW REMOVAL/BYPASS filter_list
Author
Message
RE: DELL BIOS PW REMOVAL/BYPASS #4
(11-03-2017, 06:56 PM)Synthx Wrote: I'm pretty sure you just have to reflash the BIOS. Just google how to do it with whatever computer you have. Hope I could help, and hope you get the password removed!

Thanks for the advice, I do have a SOIC8 clip for in-circuit re-programming.. just opting for the least invasive methods first. I found THIS generator but no dice. If I'm unable to bypass it with a generated code, I will either reprogram the chip or just settle my ebay balance and buy one from people who sell the bypass codes there

Reply





Messages In This Thread
DELL BIOS PW REMOVAL/BYPASS - by dvn8ter - 11-03-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: DELL BIOS PW REMOVAL/BYPASS - by Drako - 11-03-2017, 06:52 PM
RE: DELL BIOS PW REMOVAL/BYPASS - by dvn8ter - 11-03-2017, 07:07 PM
RE: DELL BIOS PW REMOVAL/BYPASS - by Synthx - 11-03-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: DELL BIOS PW REMOVAL/BYPASS - by dvn8ter - 11-03-2017, 07:02 PM
RE: DELL BIOS PW REMOVAL/BYPASS - by dvn8ter - 11-03-2017, 07:11 PM
RE: DELL BIOS PW REMOVAL/BYPASS - by Ecks - 11-03-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: DELL BIOS PW REMOVAL/BYPASS - by dvn8ter - 11-04-2017, 01:24 AM
RE: DELL BIOS PW REMOVAL/BYPASS - by mothered - 11-04-2017, 04:48 AM