Login Register






Call Of Duty: WWII Gets Fresh New Multiplayer Gameplay filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Call Of Duty: WWII Gets Fresh New Multiplayer Gameplay #7
(08-18-2017, 03:18 PM)MesaGFX Wrote: You can also tell the authenticity of the era with the footage, including the use of old-school weaponry, as well as continuous announcements from your sergeant, who tells you when hardpoints are captured, or when they’re in enemy hands.

Multiplayer and the campaign differ w/ regards to historical accuracy. One of the things I noticed in multiplayer is that they changed the swastikas to iron crosses and you can play black females while fighting as Axis. I don't mind that in the slightest, although I did find it slightly tacky and not necessarily true to history. Also wish they had added different military branches, rather than divisions.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Call Of Duty: WWII Gets Fresh New Multiplayer Gameplay - by Oni - 11-03-2017, 04:24 PM