RE: What is your favorite Operating System? 11-01-2017, 05:32 PM
#235
I started using Linux in 2011 when I got tired of Windows and all the BS that comes with it. When I first installed Ubuntu on my PC, it was like Christmas day for me! All of a sudden my computer WORKED! and I had a bunch of new, awesome, toys to play with. I've used mainly Debian based Linux distros since then. Ubuntu was my favorite for a few years and then I switched to Linux Mint. For the last year or so I have been using Windows 10 on my custom workstation and Ubuntu Server on a Dell T5500 (I have two towers at my workstation) and my laptop is dual booted with Windows 10 and Linux Mint. I'd say that my favorite is Debian, with Windows 10 being the runner up just because it makes me a lot of $ and is the best OS from Microsoft yet


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)