RE: [HELP] How to hack into my neighbours wi-fi 10-31-2017, 07:57 PM
#38
(10-31-2017, 01:11 PM)Synthx Wrote:(10-31-2017, 11:02 AM)dvn8ter Wrote: Boot up kali linux
Open a command prompt and type:
airmon-ng start wlan0
wifite
Follow the prompts.
Come back and thank me.
Okay, UHM.. Did you really just call it command prompt? That's Windows budjust to let you know, on Mac/Linux or anything using bash, windows doesn't use bash you would call it terminal, or say "open a bash session." I'm not trying to be mean or anything, im just letting you know, as well as anyone else that would do that...
![]()
Now @Shin, just use aircrack or fluxion.
Check fluxion out here.
haha no offense taken as I see what you mean, either way its a CLI. it is a prompt for a command. I live in the grey area, so it just makes sense that that would manifest itself in my communications..


just to let you know, on Mac/Linux or anything using bash,
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)