RE: 5-MeO-DMT? (First Time) 10-30-2017, 06:28 AM
#7
(10-30-2017, 04:36 AM)Slacker Wrote:(10-30-2017, 04:29 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:(10-30-2017, 04:26 AM)Slacker Wrote: The life of trying balls
I recommend starting out with acid (LSD) or some shrooms before dmt.
@zorrophreak have you ever had the chance to try and consume some peyote?!?
Peyote is actually one of very few things I have not tried
I can say that I all honesty it was the most intense and fulfilling experience in the mind state it generates out of all the altered mind experiences I've had...
I don't trip for fun and clubs etc...
I do it to look at life in an alternative mind state and it is similar to meditation for some if used correctly (micro dosing). I'm not saying I've never straight fried dick to have a riot, but not the majority of the time
The majority of my hallucinogenic use is for meditative purposes or to say "i've tested" and give advice to people looking to try them. Micro dosing helps a lot. However with control, a low regular dose of certain drugs can even help with meditation if you have a particularly difficult time getting anywhere other than just a blank state.
(10-30-2017, 05:53 AM)mothered Wrote: Others may oppose to this, but simply stated, my recommendation Is don't.
While I have tried many things, and some fun, some enlightening, and some terrifying, I can honestly agree with this. I'm not one to say don't just because it is up to the person and what they want to do. However, the best answer is don't just because of the risks involved. I gave advice on actual consumption. However saying not to is an amazing suggestion as well just for the sake of safety.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)