RE: Open vs Closed Office 10-26-2017, 11:20 PM
#6
(10-26-2017, 09:29 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: They both have advantages.
From 1 side, I'd like an open office, because of the social aspect of things. When you work in a programming company it's pretty important you can work in a team and if you're not very good that this could be a huge plus in future companies.
From the other side, close office would allow to work independetly and in for me personally I feel like I would be getting more work done like this. Especially because you'll get interruptted less. Not sure how it exactly goes in an IT company but I'll find out soon enough.
Good points. I previously had the opinion that it would be a lot easier to work in a closed environment in terms of productivity. But I find that I'm often much more productive in the open room because I don't want to be going on non-work related websites in front of everybody or taking a quick power nap, lol. Therefore I'm stuck working on the task the entirety of the time.
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”







![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)